TechGenius Summer Camp
Akada Educational Resource Centre
Big Idea Project
«10 DANUBE CLOSE OFF DANUBE STREET, MAITAMA, ABUJA»
On behalf of Big Idea Project, a subsidiary of Akada Educational Resource Centre , we thank you for allowing your child (ren) to join the long list of TechGenius we have. We assure you that your child (ren) is in safe hands with us at big idea. We require that you bring your children on time in order for us to attach them to a mentor at the very start of the camp. The summer camp will be at SASCON INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, MAITAMA ABUJA.
IMPORTANT: Participation by a child to Big Idea Project summer camp is deemed to be consent to that child undertaking all of the activities available at Big Idea Project.
- SUMMER CAMP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- 1.1These terms and conditions (“Terms”) set out all the terms & conditions upon which we provide your child or children with access to a summer camp organized by Big Idea Project
- 1.2 Please read these terms and conditions carefully before booking a summer camp. By booking a summer camp for your child or children you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions.
- 2.BOOKING AND ENTRY AT SUMMER CAMP
- “Bookings” are NON-TRANSFERABLE, and, save as expressly set out in these Terms, on-exchangeable and non-refundable
- 2.1Bookings includes:
- 2.1.1 Admissions to all activities specifically organized for the summer camp
- 2.1.2 One certificate to show that the child or children completed the desired courses provided by Big Idea Project
- 2.1.3 Every participant will have their own APP in the play store and APP store
- 2.2.1 Upon booking you agree that your child or children will
- 2.2.2 Respect the property of SASCON INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, MAITAMA, ABUJA
- 2.2.3 Respect the property of other children attending the summer camp
- 2.2.4 Not be aggressive
- 2.2.5 Not use abusive or obscene language
- 2.3.1 Entry to the TechGenius Summer camp is subject to your child or children:
- 2.3.2 Being between 8 – 19 years old. For the avoidance of doubt age means a person’s legal age
- 2.12.1.Being physically fit with no medical condition that could impact his/her participation in the summer camp
- 2.12.2.Having basic knowledge of operating a computer
- STANDARD HOURS
- 3.1 Our standard hours for all summer camps are 9am to 3pm everyday from the 30th of July to the 10th of august, 2018
- 3.2 Drop off of children will be at the front desk located in front of the school premises before 9am everyday throughout the period of the camp
- 3.3 Pickup of the children will be at the front desk located in front of the school premises from 3pm everyday throughout the period of the camp
- 3.4 Late pickup
- 3.4.1 All children MUST be picked up by 3pm.If for any reason you are unable to collect your child or children by 3pm please call 08069312243 as soon as possible. Members of staff will wait with your child or children until they are collected.
- 3.4.2 You will be charged N500 for every 20minutes after 3pm to cover the additional staffing cost
- 4. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE
- 4.1 Big Idea Project accepts no liability for the loss or damage to property (including cash) brought into the TechGenius program by the campers. All your child’s or children’s belongings are their own responsibility. Big Idea Project advises that campers do not bring valuables to the summer camp.
- 4.2 Children may only be collected from the TechGenius Summer camp by either:
- 4.2.1 The adult who has accompanied the children at check-in, or
- 4.2.2 A nominated adult who has been named at check-in and that nominated person provides photographic identification upon collection
- 4.2.3 Big Idea Project will not be able to release any children without either the accompanying or nominated person being present
- 5. FILMING AND PHOTOGRAPHY
- 5.1 From time to time, the TechGeniusprogram or other authorized parties carry out photography and/or video recording at SASCON INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, which may feature campers. By accepting or signing these terms and conditions, you, being the parent(s) or legal guardian of such child or children, consent to the use of such images and/or recordings by us in connection with advertising, promoting the TechGeniusprogram(including websites, social media sites and pages, partner sites, outdoor advertising and brochures for the TechGeniusprogram) and for our internal purposes, and in doing so, you allow us to edit, modify, publish and make available such images and /or recordings. You acknowledge and agree that you would not receive compensation if we use such images and/or recordings for the purposes set out above. You further agree that copyright in these materials rests with Big Idea Project or such authorized party (as the case may be)
- 5.2 By accepting these terms and allowing your child to take part in the activities you consent to the use of your child’s image and/or recordings within the activities. You agree that the copy right in such images and/or recording rest with us. In some instances visitors may be allowed to take images and/or video in which your child or children features in. Please NOTE that some activities may include your child’s or children’s image or voice may feature in photographs or recordings with other children.
- 6. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- 6.1 We are the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights in our website, in the material published on it, the concept of TechGeniusprogram, all rights to the “tech genius” trade mark and in all materials within Big Idea Project including, without limitation, any text, graphics, images, artwork, illustrations, photographs, animations, music, video, audio, audio-visual works, designs, logos, software, and any other content. These works are protected by copy rights, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights owned by us and/or our licensors. All such rights are reserved.
- Akada Educational Resource Cenre with no extra cost will ensure each APP is published on playstore and will be responsible for maintainance, monetization and possible marketing.
- 6.2 Big Idea Project is a registered trade mark of Akada Educational Resource Center
- 6.3 Apps developed during the summer camp remain the property of Big Idea Project on behalf of the TechGeniusprogram
- 6.4 Big Idea Project remain the owner of all apps created during the program
- 6.5 Big Idea Project gets a 70-30 percentage for any app that gets the needed attention. Percentage is subject to further negation based Participants guardian contributions on APP promotions
- 6.6 Big Idea Project reserves the right to improve or modify any app created during the program
- 6.7 Big Idea Project determines if an app will be uploaded on the play store or app store
- 6.8 We monetize all APPs created, in the event an APP makes sales the first $500 soley belongs to Akada Educational Resource Centre and subsequent money made on the APP will be shared as advised above
- 7. OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS
- 7.1 We have the right to revise and amend these terms from time to time without recourse to the parents or guardians
- 7.2 You may not transfer your rights or your obligations under these terms to another person
- 7.3 This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms
- 7.4 Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force
- 7.5 If we fail to insist, fail to enforce or delay in enforcing our rights against you doesn’t mean that we have waived our rights against you and would not mean that you don’t comply with those obligations
- 7.6 These terms and any document referred to in them constituters the whole agreement between us and supersede all previous discussions, correspondence, negotiations, previous arrangement, understanding or agreement between us relating to the subject matter of these terms.
WE THANK YOU FOR GOING THROUGH THIS AGREEMENT. WE LOOK FORWARD TO A GREAT RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN.
We're Here To Help!
10, Danube Close off Danube St.
M-F: 8am - 6pm
Call or whatsapp