Our Focus We are the school’s Technical Partner
We also have a special program for individuals
The Big Idea Mentorship Program is a complete program where our team partners with an organization or school to help train their student in a four-day workshop after which we present a mentorship program which guides the students to project achievement.
This is opened to schools, NGOs, Churches, Organizations and Individuals interested in a physical training their students to becoming a Tech-Genius and developing solutions from Scratch to Stores.
1. Four days’ workshop by our team
2. An APP developed for the organization at no extra cost which will be deployed in play store and Appstore
3. 1-Month Access to physical, telephone mentorship program
4. Occasional visit on students’ progress within six months
5. Life-time Online Mentorship Access with 1-year free access to premium content for participants
6. 1-month access to Online work tool worth $30/month
7. Free upload and maintenance of the school’s mobile app in the stores
1. Guidance on creating their own personal APPs and deploying it into the stores
2. A wide range of training depending on the participants flare. Our resources include:
a. Mobile APP Development
c. Artificial Intelligence
d. Virtual Reality Creation
e. Amongst a few others which is as included in our online program
3. In our online program students get access to
a. We give students access to over 100+ Projects in Video and PDFs
b. Free Access to some of the Work Tools (Premium)
c. Access to Code as you go platform (Premium)
d. Opportunity to ask question at any time through our online forum (Premium)
e. Opportunity to View Public Questions being asked and answers
f. Access to our WhatsAPP Group (Premium)
g. Email and Telephone support (Premium)
h. Personality test and career advice (Optional)
STEAM Fair 2018
a STEAM Innovation Exhibition that has been slated to take place in Abuja on May 17- 19th 2018
Workshop in your school where our team comes over to train your students on amazing STEAM Projects and show them amazing things done in the tech world.
compendium of STEAM projects safe and executable by students from ages 6 -19 with little or no guidance from teacher/parent but we advise guidance.
A membership program which network schools and connect them with all we are doing as an organization, providing them with STEM/STEAM opportunities and technology solutions.
Let’s take your student on an adventureBig Idea STEAM Adventure
Big Idea National STEAM Fair 2018We can prepare you for it
We have unlimited resources online that spans to links, videos, downloadable files available only to anyone who registers on our website. Become a member today!
STEAM Projects Handbook
a compendium of about 250 STEAM projects safe and executable by students from ages 4 -19 with little or no guidance from teacher/parent but we advise guidance. The Handbook comes with workbook.